It takes 1-4 Working Days to prepare your item, conduct a final quality control inspection and packaging.
About Shipping Times
We will do our best to provide you with accurate shipping times for your package, but please note that the times are estimates only. We partner with DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS to make sure your package will arrive fast and safe. It usually takes 3-8 Working Days to arrive in most countries, though some countries may take longer. These shipping times are not a guarantee. If you have a time sensitive project, we recommend you contact a customer service representative beforehand to ensure your order can arrive on time.
- Orders cancelled before shipping will be eligible for a full refund.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders to proceed.
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, or color/style/size errors must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received.
Replacements and refunds are not available for tap with no quality issues.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
If you choose to return your order that within the circumstances mentioned above,you should Contact Customer Service within 7 days of your receiving. Please note that order return with no quality issues cannot be approved. Include an explanation and photographs of the product and courier number documenting the reason for the return.
tap quality issues include:
- Product damage
- Failure to function properly once correctly installed
- Defective LED light for LED tap
- Receiving the wrong items Note: Considering the settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on mytap.com.au, slight color mismatches are not included.
If your order cannot be shipped by the date originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your product.
- Customers whose items are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the product and get a full refund, or keep the product and get a 30% reimbursement upon delivery.
- Customers whose items are overdue by more than 10 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the product at no cost except shipping fees.
1) Contact Customer Service within 30 days of your order's shipment*. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
*When you receive an email entitled "Shipment Notification for Order# XXXXXXX with mytap.com.au," your order has been shipped.
2) Once Customer Service approves your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once your item arrives at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
All taps from mytap.com.au have 6 months warranty period. If you have any questions regarding our warranty, please contact Customer Service.
Q: How can find the same type taps in your web?
A:You can find the model of the tap, ex.0517 , then search it in our web, you will find the all the same type taps , like 0517W, 0517H.....
Q: Whatís the tapís material?
A: The main material of the body is high quality low lead-Copper. The main material of the handle is zinc alloy. Some subsidiary materials, including the spray and accessories, are plastic. The valve is made of a durable ceramic material.
Q: What tools should I have before I begin installing my tap?
A: It's good to have an adjustable wrench, some plumber's tape and plumber's putty on hand. You'll need an old towel to prevent chips or scratches to the sink, as well as to keep small pieces from falling down the drain. For awkward nuts and bolts behind the sink, it can help to have a basin wrench. If you have to cut old supply lines, a small hack-saw can help. The key to installing a tap is to make sure everything lines up and is sealed. You don't want a leaky tap that's not aligned.
Q: How long does the warranty last?
We are responsible for any quality problem caused by the tap itself, for up to 6 months from the day you receive the tap.
Q: When can I receive my orders?
A: We need 1-3 days for processing and another 6-8 days for shipping. Usually you will receive your order about 10 days after your order is placed.
Q: How does the LED Tap work?
A: The light only works while the tap is open, and works with 2kg of water pressure. Most LED taps are powered by water pressure, while some taps require a battery. Please read the product descriptions carefully for more details. Please also note that batteries are not included, for shipping safety reasons.
Q: How can I deal with any leaking or water marks?
A:†Leaks:†Please check the installation, as installation errors often lead to problems. If the tap leaks because of valve damage during shipping, you can contact our Customer Service for help.Water marks:†If you find a water mark, this may be a result of our quality control testing. Should your tap arrive stained or damaged by a water mark, please contact Customer Service immediately.
Q: How can I deal with receiving the wrong product?
A: We check the products three times during the testing and packaging process. Occasionally an error in processing leads to delivering the wrong product. If the product you receive doesnít match your order, please contact our Customers Service. Some tap accessories, such as nuts and washers, will be lodged in the tapís main body temporarily, in order to prevent losing small parts during shipping.
Q: What is the benefit of having a pull-out tap?
A: Pull-out (and pull-down) taps have a retractable spray hose hidden inside the traditional fixed spigot, making kitchen clean-up quick and convenient. Like most taps, they're simple to install. The current trend in taps is a single, sleek arm protruding from the sink rimóhose, tap, spray, and hot and cold controls all in one place. One hand, all functions.
Q: Do all bathroom taps fit all bathroom sinks?
A: ē If you have a no-hole sink, you will need a wall-mounted or a floor-mounted tap. This s tyle is most commonly used for vessel sinks.
ē If your sink has one hole, you will need a single hole bathroom tap, where the water and temperature controls are a part of the spigot.†
ē If your sink has three holes, you will want a tap with a spigot and two handles. There are three types of these taps, depending on the hole spacing. You will either need an 8-inch widespread, a 4-inch centerset or a 4-inch mini-spread tap. This measurement should be specified in the product description of your sink.
Q: How should I clean my tap?
A: To keep your tap in top shape, wipe off water spots as often as possible. Use a non-abrasive cleaner to remove water stains. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or pads, as these may damage the finish of your tap.
Q: Why do my handles work backward on my tap?
A: On a two-handle lavatory tap, if the handles rotate in the wrong direction, simply rotate the right stem stop assembly 180 degrees. This will change the rotation of the handle to the other direction.
Q: What can I do if Iím having trouble with the pull out spray?
A: There may be debris caught between the wand and the hose.
To check for debris:†
1. Shut off water supply under the sink.†
2. Unscrew the wand from the hose.†
3. Tap the screen in the wand to remove debris.†
Note: Do not disassemble the wand.†
4. Screw the wand back on the hose.
Q: Why does my new tap have reduced flow?
A: Beyond intentional flow restriction, new installations can sometimes have reduced flow if the lines are not flushed prior to installation of aerators or shower heads. The flow restrictors required for aerators and shower heads can clog, resulting in greatly reduced flow rates. Remove the aerator or shower head and make sure the flow restrictor is not clogged.
Q: Why does water come out of my showerhead and the spout at the same time?
A: Most likely, you are experiencing "shower-rise" where the water canít get out of the spout as fast as it flows through the valve. This causes the water to back up and come out the showerhead. There can be one of several reasons for this:†
1. The valve could be upside down
2. The length from the valve to the tub spout is outside of the 8" to 18" rule
3. There is more than one 90-degree angle
4. Something other than copper or galvanized pipe was used going to the spout
5. The most common reason is that there is something restricting the water flow to the spout, e.g. solder or something lodged in the pipe. Something is impeding the flow of water to the spout and causing it to back up and go out the showerhead. If this is the cause of shower-rise it is possible to remove the blockage by removing the tub spout; then, feeding a plumberís snake or a speedometer cable up through the tub drop. The act of feeding it causes it to twirl and loosen the blockage. Be sure to flush the valve before reinstalling the tub spout.†